N O W
- Back in my studio working on The Coping Calendar 2019
- Doing some reflecting and soul-searching about my work. Also unpacking my lessons from the wonderful opportunity I had to perform with Sum Theatre this summer!
- Caring for children and babies
- Finding my way back to my visual art practice after a summer away. Which looks like: organizing my tools and inventory, getting my shop up and running, painting watercolor backgrounds and experimenting with mixed media.
- Applying to Winter fairs and art markets across California. Please let me know if you hear of any I should apply to!
- spending time with my family
- reading Mindful of Race and developing a meditation practice
- homing and nesting projects